Upcoming PRISM Events
November 3, 2012: PRISM Director Carl Norgard and investigator Brian Heath were mentioned in a newspaper article entitled, Groups seek proof in a world of darkness. The article centered around PRISM's investigation of the Ball Cemetery in Springfield, Nebraska and was written by World-Herald Leader Staff Writer Mike Bell.
>> Read the article here
Elk City Cemetery (Douglas County)
Elk City Dr.
Elk City, NE 68183
May 21, 2006
November 4, 2005
October 24, 2005
October 14, 2005
It was noted that the temperature was sometomes 10°F to 15°F colder inside the cemetery than outside of the cemetery.
Audio was recorded during our investigations of the cemetery, but no EVP were captured.
Official cemetery website
Date: October 14, 2005
Weather Outside: Clear
62°F to 65°F
Solar Activity: Normal
Geomagnetic Activity: Quiet
The PRISM team took this photo which reveals an ectoplasmic mist at the the cemetery gates.
Smoking was not permitted, and the weather was in the mid 60's with low humidity and no precipitation.
None of the PRISM investigators saw the mist with their own eyes, it only appeared in the photograph.
More P.R.I.S.M. Paranormal Investigations
- Ball Cemetery (Springfield, NE)
- Elk City Cemetery (Elk City, NE)
- Historic Squirrel Cage Jail (Council Bluffs, IA)
- Hummel Park (Omaha, NE)
- McCormick's Haunted Hollow (La Vista, NE)
- Miami City Cemetery (Miami, FL)
- Old Harder Hotel (Scribner, NE)
- Private Residence (North Central Omaha, NE)
- Villisca Axe Murder House (Villisca, IA)